It is almost here. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the sequel for Suzanne Collins Hunger Games is coming to theaters on November 22, 2013, more than a year after Hunger Games was released. Here’s a short summary on what to expect on the movie.
If you haven’t seen the first movie yet, I suggest you to watch it first before watching this movie since this movie is a sequel so it might not be a good choice to watch this movie first before the first one. Here’s the gist of the first Hunger Games movie.
Katniss Everdeen voluntarily takes her younger sister’s place in the Hunger Games, a televised fight to the death in which two teenagers from each of the twelve Districts of Panem are chosen at random to compete.
Lionsgate launches “Catching Fire” at approximately 4,100 domestic locations, most of which will have 8 p.m. screenings Thursday. Two months before it comes out, movie critiques and Hunger Games fanatics could not wait to see the movie. Last year, the stars of the Hunger Games and the movie itself garnered a lot of awards from different ‘award’ organizations.
So what are you waiting for. Reserve your tickets now.
- ‘Catching Fire’: Ten Thumbs Up! (themovieclubbers.wordpress.com)
- 12 Districts to Die For: A Journey Through the World of the Hunger Games (shutterstock.com)
- Movie Review|The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (cwtampa.cbslocal.com)
- D-3 Hunger Games “Catching Fire” (comm350.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Explodes at Brazilian Box Office (variety.com)
- The Hunger Games Adventures for iOS: Playtime in Panem (reviews.cnet.com)
- THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE Giveaway (betterinbulk.net)